Vintner’s Reserve Lounge
The Vintner's Reserve Lounge is the ideal setting for serious wine enthusiasts looking to sample rare and expensive vintages before they purchase a bottle. Located in a private room away from the Grand Tasting, the Vintner's Reserve Lounge is the perfect way to spend an afternoon sampling fine wine and tasting delectable treats from the top restaurants in the city. Most wines poured in the Vintner's Reserve Lounge retail for $75 and up while enjoying live entertainment. Ticket includes admission to the Grand Tasting on the same day. The Vintner's Reserve Lounge is open from 1:00 - 5:00 pm daily.
Stop by the Boston Wine Expo table to sample our 2014 showcased wines.
- 2008 Darioush Signature, Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2003 Jordan, Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2007 Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1987 Caymus, Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1989 Caymus, Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1990 Caymus, Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2008 Littorai, Chardonnay
- 2010 Far Niente, Chardonnay
- Taittinger, Prelude