The Show has been transformed into a major "selling event" for wineries with distribution in Massachusetts. Plus...the Expo is moving to the week of Valentines' Day and President's Day to capitalize on the excitement taking palce over this holiday period.
When was the last time that you exhibited in Boston? Have you noticed how consumer attendance has been capped and how trade attendance keeps growing? Have you seen how the quality of the consumer and trade audiences has risen over the last few years? Have you experienced the steps we have taken to control consumer behavior? If you haven’t…then its time that you took notice.
For more information on exhibiting, contact Reta Martin at 617-385-5023.
It’s A Social Media Community For Wineries, The Trade And Consumers
- A major social media campaign has begun for the Expo.
- A pre-show Blogger’s Event will raise awareness of this year’s Expo.
- The all-new Blogger’s Room onsite will generate exposure for the wines poured in the Grand Tasting and the Vintner's Reserve Lounge.
- The new “Social Media Lounge” in the Grand Tasting features online polling of the wines sampled at the Expo, Tweetups and more!
It’s A Celebration Over Valentine’s Day And President’s Day
- Nightly Vintner Dinners during show week will capitalize on the Valentine’s theme.
- The Monday holiday (after the show) allows for equal distribution of consumer traffic on Saturday and Sunday.