The Boston Wine Expo Show is the Northeast’s largest upscale consumer food and wine festival and has been transformed into a major "selling event" for wineries with distribution in Massachusetts.
Exhibiting at the show gives you the opportunity to educate thousands of consumers and the trade about your brand. And now, thanks to our partnership with the wine purchasing app Drync, consumers can order wines that you are showcasing online for pick up at more than 100 retailers throughout Massachusetts or delivery straight to their house!
In 2016 we’ll have more representatives from the trade than ever before and our demographics for consumers will be better than ever with a focus on delivering upscale wine and food enthusiasts with the purchasing power to buy your products and tell their friends!
For more information on exhibiting, contact Reta Martin at 617-385-5023.
It’s A Social Media Community For Wineries, The Trade And Consumers
- A major social media campaign has begun for the Expo.
- A pre-show Blogger’s Event will raise awareness of this year’s Expo.
- Using the Drync app consumers will be posting on-line about the wines they’re trying and we’ll be using all our social media channels to promote which wines are trending at the show.
- And new this year our W?NE Bar will feature some of Boston’s best sommeliers answering questions from attendees about anything and everything to do with wine creating even more excitement!
It’s A Celebration Over Valentine’s Day And President’s Day
- Nightly Vintner Dinners during show week will capitalize on the Valentine’s theme.
- The Monday holiday (after the show) allows for equal distribution of consumer traffic on Saturday and Sunday.